How To Reset The Password In Windows 10
With all the sensitive and important information of you and your loved ones, one leak in that can destroy the life of you and people around you, so that’s how much it is important to protect the privacy of your sensitive information. One way is to set up a strong password for your window user account and here are simple guidelines on how to change the password in a matter of minutes. Here are the steps listed below:-
- Go to the start menu by clicking on the Window icon/key
- Then you need to go to the settings, under ‘settings,’ you will find under Label Accounts- Sign in options.
- Then you have to click on the change password to change the password
- Then it will show three boxes under which first one is for input of old password and then in second you have to put new password and then you have to rewrite it to confirm it.
- You can choose a strong password by surfing through net, there are many password generates available online, which can give you as suggestion or you can directly use the password as the system randomly generates the combination of passwords depending upon input you have given to generate the password. For example, I wish to make a 8 letter password with one or two capital letters and numeric and special symbols such as- @#$%^& , this is input and output comes out say Dv2H6b#.
- Of course, sometimes it is just too overwhelming to remember and use password which is that hard to remember. In that case, you can use a pin, which can be set up under settings>accounts> sign in options, and then just under password, you can see one pin which is entitled. But avoid setting up pin which is very easy to guess like 12345 or your birthday date, your cell phone number, etc.
In this way, you can ensure the security of your sensitive information from prying hands.