How To Solve Black Screen Issues In Windows 8
There are times when you do something new on your computer like installing software or setting up a printer on your computer, you end up facing troubles with the system and you are clueless about it. One such problem is the blackening of screen when you update your windows version.
Blue screen of Death is a common terminology used by the computer professionals to define the full screen error message that can occur due to many surprising reasons in many windows based operating systems. It is automatically generated by the operating system to avoid any serious data loss. This usually happens due to graphic card driver that gets faulty. For some users, updating drivers or operating system may result in black screen and your machine is struck in the reboot loop. In the reboot loop, the windows fail to upload and keep restarting itself. There are some possible solutions to cure this problem:-
- To begin with, restart your system in safe mode. If you are not aware about safe mode, press the F8 key repeatedly on your computer when it is booting. It will automatically take you to safe mode. Don’t hurry and be patient to run the system on safe mode. When the system would enter into safe mode, it will display you with the message “Please Wait”.
- On the next screen, you will get three options to choose from – continue, Troubleshoot and turn off your PC. Choose the troubleshoot option.
- On the troubleshoot screen, you will be asked for three options again – Refresh your PC, Reset your PC and Advanced Options. Click ‘Advanced Options.’
- From the Advanced Options screen, select ‘startup’ settings.
- At this time, you will get a message that your computer is ready to restart so as to change listed Windows options, inclusive of allowing ‘safe mode’ after the restart. Click Restart.
- Once your machine is restarted, Press F4 on your keyboard to enter the safe mode. In the case you fail to do so, repeat the above given steps again.
- Now once you are on your desktop, go to Control Panel>System>Device Manager.
- Expand the display adapter’s options and disable all the listed display adapter drivers. With it, disable listed monitors.
If you still face this problem, then download and install the display card drivers as well as motherboard chipset drivers. We are quite sure that after this, you might not face any display problems on your computer. But it is good if we take proper care of our display screens in order to get improved results. Below are some tips that you can help you avoid such problems:-
- Do not open many windows at the same time. As more windows require more resources and keep display system too much at work
- Check your screen resolution regularly. High resolution means require high number of resources.
- Graphics occupy considerably primary memory of computer. It needs good amount of memory to run seamlessly. So, use dedicated video cards that give you sufficient memory for graphics to execute.
These are some tips that you can use to keep your display screens running flawlessly always.