How to Block the Pop-Up Windows in Safari
To resolve the problem of Pop-Up Windows in Safari, we have all the steps to enable pop-up blocker on Mac, iOS, and Windows.
- On Mac
For the users of Mac OS X and Mac OS Sierra,
- Click on the Safari browser menu.
- Go to the Preferences.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Find the option called Block pop-up windows in the Web Content section.
- Click checks on this box and activate the pop-up blocker.
- On iOS
For the users of iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch,
- Select the Settings icon on the home screen.
- Scroll down the appeared list to find the Safari option. Click on it.
- Here you will see the Block pop-ups option. You can enable it by using its On/Off button.
- On Windows
For the users of Windows,
- Go to the Gear icon available in the upper right hand of the browser window.
- There you will find Block Pop-up Windows among all the available options.
- See the box on the left of this option. If it is not activated, you can enable the blocker by clicking on the option.
If you find trouble of any sort with the activation process, you can call our toll-free number for help.