What You Need to Do to Disable Pop-up Blockers and Add a Trusted Site
Here we have a step-by-step guide for you to follow and disable pop-up blockers on multiple browsers.
On Google Chrome
- First of all, you need to go to the “More” menu available on the upper right-hand side of the browser page. These are three dots aligned in the vertical position.
- Now, when you are in the More menu, find and select the “Settings”.
- Inside Settings, click on the “Show Advanced Settings” and follow these steps to allow pop-ups:
- Find the “Privacy” option and click on it.
- There you will find the “Content Settings”. You need to click on it.
- Scroll down until you find the Pop-ups option.
- Pick the option called “Allow all sites to show pop-ups”.
- In order to add a trusted site, you need to follow these steps after reaching the “Show Advanced Settings” option.
- Look for the “Network” and click on the “Change Proxy Settings” option.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Inside the security tab, you will find the option “Select a zone to view or change security settings”. Click on it.
- Under that option, you need to find and select the “Trusted Sites” option.
- Click on the option “Sites”.
- Now, you need to type the URL name of the site you want to add.
- Finally, you can click on the “Add” option to add that particular site as your trusted one.
On Apple Safari
- On Safari, you can’t add a Trusted Site.
- In order to allow pop-ups, you need to go to the Safari menu available on the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Inside it, you will find the “Preferences”. Click on it.
- Then, the “Security” tab.
- Under the Security Tab, find the option called “Web Content”.
- The Web Content option takes you to the pop-up settings. You can uncheck the “Block Pop-up windows”.
On Mozilla Firefox
- Go to the Firefox menu available with the icon of three horizontal lines aligned vertically.
- You need to click on the “Options”.
- Look for the “Content” and follow these steps to allow pop-ups:
- Find and uncheck the “Block Pop-up windows”.
- Inside the “Content” option, you can also make changes to add a trusted site in Firefox:
- Click on the options called “Exceptions” inside the content option.
- Type the URL of the Website you want to add.
- Select the “Allow” option.
- Finally, save the changes.
On Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Go to the “Tools”.
- Make the following changes in the “Internet Options” to allow pop-ups:
- Find and click on the tab called “Privacy”.
- You will find the “Pop-up blocker” inside it. Click on it.
- Find the “Turn on Pop-up blocker” and uncheck that option.
- Select OK to save the changes.
- You can add a trusted site by making the following changes inside the “Internet Options”.
- Select “Security”.
- Go to Trusted Site.
- Go inside the “Sites” and type the URL of the site.
- Select the “Add”.
On Microsoft Edge
- Go inside the “more”.
- Pick “Settings”
- Find “Advanced Settings”.
- Click on the “View Advanced settings”.
- Switch off the option “Block pop-ups”.
If you find any issue, then you can call on our toll-free number for remote support.