How to Establish Wi-Fi Network on Widows 7 Successfully
What to do when the network is available but not connecting?
Here, we will explain you how to connect to the available Wi-Fi network successfully on Windows 7.
Before you start
In order to establish a successful connection, you need to be sure about a few things.
First of all, ensure that your computer is able to connect to the other wireless networks. If the computer is not connecting to any network, then, the problem is with the computer’s wireless settings. But if it is able to connect, then, you can move to the other step.
Also, make sure that the internet is working via Ethernet cable. This will give you a clear idea whether that particular network has a service or not.
Finally, try to connect Wi-Fi network to another PC. If it connects, then, you know that Wi-Fi connection is working fine.
Resolve the connection problem
- If you find that everything is fine with the PC and the Wi-Fi, then, the problem can be due to the SSID.
- The Service Set Identifier or the SSID has the names of the Wi-Fi network connections.
- You need to go to the Control Panel.
- Click on the Network and Sharing Center.
- And find the Manage Wireless networks.
- Inside that, you need to remove the Old SSID.
- Now, you can add the new SSID and make the connection again.
If this doesn’t work, then, you can call on our toll-free number for immediate remote support.