What You Can Do to Stop the Pop-ups on Android
Are you also irritated by the pop-up ads on your Android device? Then, follow our guide to get rid of them and enjoy a better browsing experience on your Android mobile or tablet.
- Install Opera Browser
You can install the free version of the Opera browser that comes with the blocking option for pop-ups. This ad blocker keeps you safe from those irritating ads.
In order to install, you need to search the browser on Google play and download it from there.
- Block from the Android browser
You can also block the pop-ups from the Settings of your Android browser.
- Just go to the browser and click on the three vertical dots. This will take you to the Menu option.
- Inside that, you need to select the “Settings” options among all the others.
- A new Menu page will appear. You need to pick the “Advanced” option here.
- You can enable the “Block pop-ups” and make sure that Android browser will never show the pop-ups.
- Block from the Chrome
Chrome also offers you the chance block the pop-ups on your device.
- Click on the menu icon available on the top right side of the screen.
- Find the “Settings” option and click on it.
- Scroll until you find the “Site Settings” option. Click on it.
- Inside that, you will see the “Pop-ups” option.
- If the pop-ups are allowed and change the settings by enabling the blocker.
- Enable Data Saver on chrome
Chrome’s Data Saver allows you to compress the web pages on your mobile and remove all the unnecessary ads as well. This not just lets you experience better browsing speed, but also stops the pop-ups as well. And whenever you want to disable Data Saver, you can do it immediately.
To use the Data Saver on Chrome:
- Open Chrome.
- Go to the three dots icon aligned vertically.
- Find the “Settings” and click on it to go inside.
- Inside Settings, find the option “Data Saver” and click on it.
- On the top right, you will find the option to enable or disable the Data Saver.
- Slide towards ON to enable it.
- Use the Adblock browser
If needed, you can also install the Adblock browser for your Android device. It is available on Google Play for free.
- Download a Pop-up blocker for Chrome
In order to get a complete protection from pop-ups, you can download a blocker for Chrome.
Follow the steps to download:
- Go to the Settings.
- Find the “Security”.
- Click on Security.
- Enable the “Unknown Resources”.
- Go to Chrome.
- Search for an Ad-blocker and download it.
- After the completion of downloading, go to the File manager.
- Find the download and click on it to install the blocker.
If your phone is not rooted, then, you need to do the configuration process manually. To do it:
- Open the ad-blocker.
- Click on “Configure” option and take the proxy of the displayed configuration.
- Now, go to the Wi-Fi settings to modify it.
You can call on our toll-free number for immediate support.