What Is the Process of Blocking Popups on Safari for Mac, iOS, And Windows Users?
You can get rid of those irritating Popup by a few simple steps. Just follow our guide for Blocking Popups and ensure no disturbance while browsing the internet.
- Blocking pop-ups on Mac
To Enable Popup Blocker on Mac, you need to do follow these steps:
- Go to the Safari browser menu.
- Look for the option called ‘Preferences’.
- Inside preferences, you need to click on the ‘Security’.
- The security will lead you to the Web Content Section.
- Here you need to find the ‘Block pop-up windows’ option.
- Click to check the box and allow the pop-up blocker on your safari.
- Blocking pop-ups on iOS
If you use an iPhone, iPad, or an iPod, follow these steps to block pop-ups.
- Go to the Home Screen.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Find and click on the Safari option.
- Inside Settings, you can find the ‘Block pop-ups’ option.
- You can click on the ‘On’ button to enable it.
- Blocking pop-ups on Windows
On windows, you need to go through the following steps to Config Pop-up Blockers.
- On the browser window, you can find the Gear icon in the upper right hand side.
- Click on the Gear icon.
- The ‘Block pop-up Windows’ option is available among all the other options.
- You can click on the box available on the left-hand side to activate the blocker.
If you have any questions or want assistance from the professionals, call us on our toll-free number now!