How To Change Another User’s Password In Windows 10/8
Getting another users’ password is no more a big deal for windows 10/ 8. No need to panic if you forget the password from next time or just want to recreate another password for an additional user.
To get the new users’ password, you simply need to configure the whole windows set-up.
And to do so, the simple steps are mentioned below.
- Firstly, you need to start the computer and locate the control panel.
- After locating the control panel, you should type the user accounts and family safety option in the search box given there.
- After that, you should click the link to the user account.
- Once you open the user account, just make sure to get all the changes done in the account portion of the user account window.
- Once finished you will have to open the link of the manage account.
- Thereafter, you should click the account for which you want to change the password.
- Here, you will have to input the user’s new password in both the text boxes.
- Once, you enter the password twice in the final text box you will get a password hint option.
- Now, you will have to click the option of change password which will make you change the password smoothly.
- Once you are done just simply switch off the computer and restart it.
- Just remember to use windows 10/8 password rebuilding disc to prevent the issue in future.
In the case, you are not the actual window user, but you need to change the password for someone else. Just do not confuse yourself with the previously described method. In such case, simply use the windows password recovery option that you will get for free. Just remember you don’t need to have any special entrance to the windows.
Well, the above said are the two ways you can fix the problem. Still, if you think you are a bit doubtful, then simply contact the remote support or call the toll free number.