How To Stop Pop-Ups
You should pay a tribute to Google for controlling the frequency of pop-up ads. Somehow Google has comprehended the dilemma and as the result, it has come up with a bag of strategies that will help to tackle these irritating advertisements.
No need to worry about its set up as it will not take enough of your time. Go through the below pointers to know how to stop pop us in chrome.
On the top of that, you will be able to fight the malware problem as well.
- You should select the settings from the chrome menu. You will find this on the upper hand side of the corner.
- You should click the advanced setting option which you will get this at the bottom of the page.
- After that, you should move on to the section of privacy header that directs to the content settings.
- And finally, you should change the pop-up box or you can click the do not allow any site to show pop up option.
- After doing all this, get the acknowledgment and press the done button.
What should you need to check the approved sites?
- You should move on to the pop-up button where you should click – manage exceptions button.
- You need to adjust your mouse unless and until you come across an X letter in a row. Once you get that, simply click at once.
How to do malware scanning?
Next, you hunt for anti-virus system on the Google like the Malware bytes anti malware. Just remember this is vital to note that it is not always the advertisements that generate the pop-ups. But it can be a plausible reason for any unwanted software as well.
After that, you should scan the entire system in a safe mode.
How to uninstall unwanted software?
- You should visit the control panel of the windows and choose the remove or add programs.
- Then you should choose the program you selected. It might happen that you came across an Ad that you have noticed earlier, simply take the onus to oust it outright from the system.
Well, these are some proven ways that you can follow, in the case of any doubt, contact the remote support or call the toll free number.