How to Privately Read the Facebook Messages
Facebook allows you to stay connected with your friends. You can have chat with them, call them and even have a video call as well. Whenever you read a message the sender can see that you have read it. But sometimes, you want some privacy and read the messages secretly.
Here we have a trick for you to read Facebook messages without the sender knowing.
- On Android and iPhone
If you use messenger on your Android or iPhone, then, you can use the airplane mode to read the messages secretly.
When you read a message, the internet sends a receipt to the sender. So, you can stop the internet from doing that. Just go to the Settings on your Android phone or swipe up the option from the bottom of your iPhone. Turn on the airplane mode and read the messages.
- On Google
When you are using Facebook through Google, follow these steps:
- Open a new tab and click on the colored square icon on the upper left side.
- In the opened apps, do a double click on the Web Store icon.
- Inside the Web Store, you need to find the option called Unseen.
- From here, you can select the “Add to Chrome” option to get the extension to the search bar.
- So, whenever you want to read the unseen messages, click on the blue icon on the upper right corner.
For further assistance, you can call us on our toll-free number.