What It Takes To Change The Email Password On Gmail, Yahoo, And Hotmail
Here we have a complete guide to change your email password on Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail.
Change your Gmail Password
To change your password on Gmail account, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the myaccount.google.com
- Reach the Sign-in Security option and select the option called “Signing into Google”.
- Then, go inside the Password and sign-in method. There you need to select the “Password”.
- Now, log into your Google account to enter a new password. You will be required to enter the password again and click on the “Change Password” option.
Change your Yahoo mail password
Here the procedure is a bit different.
- You need to log into the Yahoo mail account of yours. This can be done at login.yahoo.com
- Now, you can select the cog icon available on the top right side of the screen.
- Pick the Account Info
- Reach the Account Security Tab.
- There, you can find the “Change Password” option. Click on it.
- Enter the password you want and enter it again before clicking on the “Continue” option.
Change your Hotmail password
To change your Hotmail password:
- You first need to go to the outlook.com and log into your Hotmail account.
- Then, click on the cog icon available on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Select the “Options” to reach the Managing your account for Account details.
- Go to the Security & Privacy tab.
- Find the Account Security option to reach the Change Password option.
- Now, you need to enter your email address and get the code by clicking on the Send Code option.
- Enter the received code and Submit it.
- Now, enter a new password and click on the “Save” button.
For assistance, you can call us on our remote support via our toll-free number.