How Can I Forward My Yahoo Mail to Gmail?
So, you have changed your email services from Yahoo to Gmail. Well, you don’t have to worry about sending your new address to every contact. There is another way, you can use the mail forwarding and get all your emails on your Gmail account from Yahoo mail.
To forward the emails, you can use following steps.
- Forwarding process
In order to forward your mail:
- Log into your Yahoo Mail account.
- Select the Gear button available in the upper-right hand side.
- Find the “Settings” option and click on it.
- Select the “Accounts” tab.
- Select the Yahoo Mail account in the Accounts Window.
- Scroll down until you find the “forward” option.
- Choose the actions you desire after the message forwarding.
- Add your email address where you want to get forwarded messages and verify it.
- Go to the Gmail address and see the verification message.
- Click on the link provided in the verification mail.
- Checking emails
To check your Yahoo emails in Gmail, you need to:
- Go to the Gmail Inbox.
- Select the Gear button to find the “Settings” option.
- Find the option called “Accounts and Import” in the settings.
- Select the “Add a POP3 mail account you own” option.
- Add your Yahoo email address.
- Enter the password of your Yahoo account.
- To import messages, check the box of “Label incoming messages”.
- Select the “Add Account” option to add the Yahoo account.
- If you want to send messages with Yahoo address, you can select the option available here.
- Now, you can see the emails on the label of your Yahoo address.
For further assistance, you can call us on our toll-free number. We have the right technicians to help you out.