What You Should Do to Change a Password In Yahoo! Mail
It is better to change your password once in a while. This keeps the account secured. Hence, here are a few tips on changing the password in Yahoo! Mail.
- How to change password in desktop
- Sign into your Yahoo! Mail account via the official website.
- Go to the Gear button available in the upper-right hand side of the account page.
- Scroll down the menu and select the “Account Info”.
- In the Account Info, you can select the “Account Security” menu. Here you will need to use your current password to enter the menu.
- Now, you can select the “change password” option and enter your new password. The new password needs to be entered twice.
- Finally, you can sign in with your new password via your device.
- How to change password in Mobile
- Go to the Yahoo! Mail website via any browser available on your mobile device.
- Log into your Yahoo! Account. If you have forgotten the password, then, click on the Forgotten Password section available there and follow the steps.
- When you log in successfully, go to the menu by clicking on the three lines available on the upper-left hand side.
- Find the “Options” in the menu.
- Select the “Change Password” option.
- Now, you are required to enter your new password and confirm by entering it again.
- Finally, you can sign in via your new password.
- How to reset the forgotten password
- To recover the password, you need to visit https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?
- Now, you need to enter your recovery Yahoo! Email address. Or, you can add your phone number if it was associated with the account.
- To reset the password, you have to answer a few security questions to get the Account key.
- Once you get the account key code on your recovery account or phone, you can enter it on the account recovery page.
- It will take you to the new password creation page. Here you can change your password like earlier.
- Finally, sign in with the new password to complete the process.
If you are having any trouble in the process, call us on our toll-free number. We can help you out.