How To Control Facebook Video Playing And Sound
The automatically playing videos and sound can become irritating sometimes. To get rid of that, here are a few tips for you.
- Silent multimedia playback on your device
To avoid the sound of the Facebook videos, you can just silent or mute the playback of the multimedia on your phone or any other device you are using.
- Change the Facebook video settings
You can also change the settings of the Facebook and disable the automatic video playing option.
On Android App
If you use Facebook via the Android app, follow these steps to fulfill the task.
- Open the app and go to the Settings menu by clicking on the three horizontal lines available in the top-right hand side of the page.
- In the Settings menu, find the “Help & Settings” and click on the App Settings inside that.
- In the general settings, you have to select one of the options: Never Auto-Play Videos, On Mobile Data and Wi-Fi Connections, and On Wi-Fi Connections Only.
On iOS app
If you have an iPhone or an iPad and using the iOS app for Facebook, then, follow these steps to control video playing.
- Click on the downward triangle available at the top right-hand side.
- Go to “Settings” and find “Videos and photos” option.
- Then, click on the Autoplay and select one of the options: Never Auto-Play Videos, On Mobile Data and Wi-Fi Connections, and On Wi-Fi Connections Only.
If you have any trouble in making these settings, then, feel free to call us on our toll-free number. Our qualified technicians are always ready to resolve all your queries and enhance your Facebook experience.