How To Keep Your Facebook Account Secured
Being one of the most popular social networking platforms, Facebook is favorite of millions of people. And if you are also a Facebook user posting your personal details and pictures, it is important to have a better control over the security of your account.
Here, we have accumulated some of the most valuable tips for you to keep your account safe and secured.
- Look how others see you
You can look at the posts and other details that people are able to see. To do so:
- Reach your profile page.
- Find the three dots icon on the cover picture and click on it.
- Select the “View as” option to see how a random person can look at your account.
- Also, you can “View as specific person” to see how a certain person sees your account.
- Avoid random friend requests
For the security of your personal details, it is a necessity that you add only the people who you know personally. Also, you should go through your friend’s list and remove the random ones from it.
- Post wisely
It is important that you consider a few things before posting. If the post is too personal, then, it would be better that only the trusted person can see that. Also, if you have a lot of friends on your list whom you don’t know, avoid posting personal stuff.
- Go to the Settings.
- Find the Privacy tab.
- Go to the option “who can see future posts”.
- Select “Edit” and then, Friends.
- Also, you can go to the “Choose more options” for a custom list.
For any technical assistance, you can call our remote support via our toll-free number.