In Outlook emails, you get the chance to recall your sent emails within a set period of time. However, this feature is unavailable on the Outlook mobile application.
Here we have a step-by-step guide for you to recall your emails in Outlook.
- Enable the feature
- First of all, you need to enable the “Undo Send” feature on your outlook account. To do so,
- Go to the Outlook website and sign in to your account.
- Select the “Settings” icon on the top-right hand side of the page.
- In the drop-down menu of settings, you need to find and select the “Options”.
- Here you can select the “Undo send” option.
- Then, select the “Let me cancel messages I’ve sent for” available below the Undo send option.
- In the limit box, you need to set the time limit to 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, and 30 seconds. However, the default setting of limit is 10 seconds.
- As you click the time limit that becomes the frame under which you can recall the email.
- Finally, save the changes and move to the next step.
- Testing the recall
- Go to your inbox.
- Select the “+New” option available above the Inbox heading.
- As the new template opens, you can enter any contact, subject and a message.
- Click on “Send”.
- Now, click on the “Undo” that has popped up on the top-right hand side of the email inbox. This will stop the sending procedure.
If there is any issue in the process, you can call us on our toll-free number for assistance. Our expert technicians will help you resolve all the problems regarding the mail recalling.