Sometimes, it is possible that you find trouble in enabling the Bluetooth device on the Dell. However, with a few simple steps, you can resolve the problem on your own.
Here we have a complete guide for you to easily enable and disable the Bluetooth device on the Dell. But before we start, it is important that you make sure that the Bluetooth module has been installed.
- When you are using Windows 7
For the Windows 7 users, the following steps are required to complete the task:
- Do a right-click on the Windows taskbar.
- Find the option called Properties from the Pop-up menu.
- Go to the Taskbar tab.
- Click on the Notification Area and select the Customize option.
- Find the Bluetooth Icon there and make sure that it can be displayed in the Taskbar.
Now, you can easily enable or disable the Bluetooth by going to the Taskbar icon.
However, if that doesn’t work, then, you can try the following steps:
- Click on the Start menu and click right on the “Computer”.
- Then, select the “Manager” and go to the Computer Management Window.
- Now, you can select the Device Manager available on the left column.
- See if there is the Bluetooth Radio’s drop down menu available or not.
- If yes, then, you have the Bluetooth driver installed.
- However, if the Bluetooth Radio’s Menu is not there, then, you need to install the drivers from the manufacturer’s site.
- When you are using Windows XP
- Go to the Device manager.
- Click on the Bluetooth Devices.
- Click on the Wireless 375 Bluetooth Module and do a right-click to enable or disable.
These steps should help you out. However, if there is any trouble, you can call us on our toll-free number for the immediate assistance.