If you are struggling with the Dell webcam not working issue, we can help. Here are a few reliable methods for you to fix the issue on your own.
- Reinstall the webcam software
First of all, you need to ensure that the camera on your Dell laptop is working properly. If the camera app is functioning properly, the problem is with the webcam software. Hence, uninstalling the current software and reinstalling the updated version of the Dell webcam software is what you need to do.
- Run the PC diagnostics
The next thing that you can try is running the PC diagnostics on your laptop. To complete the task you need to:
- Go to the official support page of Dell.
- Find the General Support and go inside the Laptops.
- Now, you need to click on the “Select your product” option and pick the Dell model.
- Select the “Diagnose an issue” and find the Webcam. Click on the Webcam option.
- Inside the Webcam, you can click on the “Run Diagnostics” and wait till gets completed.
- Uninstalling from the device manager
- Go to the Run by pressing “Windows + R”.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” in order to open the device manager.
- Look for the “Imaging Devices” and expand to find other options.
- After the expansion, you need to do a right click on your Webcam and select “Uninstall”.
Finally, you can install the latest versions of the drivers and start using the webcam again.
If you have further queries or want the assistance of qualified technicians, call us. Our toll-free number is available for you for immediate remote support.