If your Realtek Audio is not detecting the speakers or headphones, then, you have landed on the right page. Here we have a few valuable tips to get rid of the problem. All you need to do is follow the steps provided below.
- Re-establish the connection
Re-establishing would be a wise move, as many times only the wrong plugging become the reason of the issue. To re-establish the connection, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to unplug all the inputs.
- Now, start plugging one device at a time.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen if the Realtek software starts functioning properly.
- If the pop-up appears, then, you need to press “OK” to confirm.
- Again, you have to plug in the black input this time and complete the confirmation step again
Hopefully, this will start the functioning the software in your Windows 7.
- Don’t forget to enable the audio in the BIOS
Many times, the problem is not too great as we think. Hence, it would be a wise idea to check whether you have enabled the audio in the BIOS or not. If not, then, enable it and you will get the software working again.
If nothing works, then, there is only one step left to try. You need to re-install the software from the manufacturer’s site. Remove the current chipset drivers and install the new ones.
Hopefully, these tips will help you resolve the problem. However, if you want further information or assistance related to the problem, you can call us on our toll-free number. We have the best technicians ready to provide excellent remote support.
So, give us a call now!