To get more attention, you can use an amazing trick and post your status in blue color in your Facebook account.
Here is the complete process to start posting a blue colored Facebook status.
- Copy and paste the following in the update status section of your Facebook account.
@@[1:[0:1: Write Your Status ]]
- Now, you need to write your own post in the place of the “write your status” part.
- Then, post your status and it will appear in the blue color.
You can also turn your Facebook post into a link.
To do so,
- You need to use the following line
@[Your Group or Page Code:0]
- In the place of the “Your group or Page code”, you need to add the page code and the post.
Now, if you have further questions related to changing the Facebook status in blue color, then call us. Our experienced professionals can not only answer your questions, but also, help you with multiple other tricks in order to enhance the Facebook experience.
So, call our toll-free number for the suggestions and remote support for the computer issues, social media technicalities and the ability to get immediate answers to all your queries.