The messaging app in Windows 8 allows you to create the chat in the sidebar. With this feature, you can connect with the Facebook chat faster and see photos and uploads.
Here we have a guide for you to setup the Facebook Chat in the Sidebar. Use the following steps to enhance the experience of Facebook.
- Log in to your Facebook account
- You need to go to the Windows 8 Start screen and find the “People app” and click on it.
- Inside the People app you can find the “Connect to” available in the upper right hand side corner and click on it.
- This will take you to the connected accounts you have. Also, you can click on the “Add an account” to add Facebook.
- Then, you can select Facebook and click on the “Connect” in order to connect Microsoft with Facebook.
- Finally, log in with your Facebook account.
- Go to the Messaging app
After completing the connection:
- You can go to the Start screen and click on the “Messaging app”.
- Inside the Messaging app, you can select the “new message” and check out the friend list you have. The “online only” tab will provide you the list of all the friends who are online.
- Here you can pick the friends to chat. Also, you can easily snap your Facebook chat in the left or right hand side of the Windows bar.
So, these are the steps to have Facebook chat in the sidebar. However, if you are having trouble in completing the task, give us a call. Our toll-free number will connect you to our experienced technicians who will provide immediate remote support.